Automatic Lubrication Systems provide simple solution to keep any machine lubricated no matter how simple or complex. Our bespoke centralised systems cover all the grease points you require lubricated on a pre-determined schedule, giving you peace of mind, saving you money, and keeping your machines running like clockwork.
We represent Lincoln Industrial, who have been making the highest quality lubrication pumps and parts for over 100 years and have always had the international reputation for quality reliable products, important to any industry. They have been awarded more U.S. patents than all competitors combined.
Automatic Lubrication System Advantages
- Automatic Lubrication Systems are proven to reduce the failure of bearings and other moving parts. This reduces the huge cost of eplacing the parts as well as the labour and most of all the cost of having a machine off for a long period of time
- Not too much not too little, The Lincoln Automatic Lubrication System ensures there is always the optimum amount of grease, too much and bearing seals can be damaged and grease wasted. Too little or too long between greasing causes wear and it won’t be long before the part fails
- Regular Lubrication while machine is running, which saves on down time but is also very good for your machine as when it is moving is when it needs to be lubricated the most
Reliable Supply, our automatic lubrication systems will never pass or forget a lubrication point. Alarm features can also be incorporated as required to identify potential faults
- Manual Lubrication can be dangerous, Our lubrication systems will eradicate the need to access hard to reach or dangerous areas
- Less grease or oil is used as the system delivers the exact right amount, reducing waste and lowering your lubricants bill
- Going point to point manually greasing points can be extremely time consuming and expensive taking hours or more each time. An automatic system is fully automatic freeing up staff for other important tasks
- Proper lubrication reduces friction thereby reducing energy costs