Graco has all automatic lubrication solutions to provide your equipment with the right amount of lubricant at the right time and in the right place. Our complete portfolio contains all necessary automatic lubrication components for any type of mobile or industrial application, even tailor-made.
Graco provides a wide portfolio of complete automatic lubrication solutions that contain all the components necessary. Based on pneumatic, hydraulic or electric drives, they are suitable for all types of mobile or industrial application, and we can even tailor a solution for a specific application.
Graco G3 Pump
G3’s flexible design works with injector-based and series progressive systems. A cost-effective pump designed to serve multiple markets and applications.
Three controllers to choose from with multiple zone and feedback options. Includes one adjustable pump element–standard, plus room for two more. Multiple reservoir choices and more! The ultimate in flexibility–for a high value, custom fit on your application.
- Built-in controller with selectable pump on/pump off timer
- Low level indicator provides low warning and shut-down alarm
- Manual run initiates lube cycle on-demand (remote option also available)
- Pre-lube function can initiate lube cycle on start-up
Graco GLC 2200 Controller
The GLC 2200 is a workhorse designed with user-friendly features you can really use. This in cab controller give the operator visual and audible alarms giving you peace of mind that your equipment is lubricated properly.
- Programmable Pin Code Lock-Out keeps lubrication settings safe.
- Monitoring LEDs let you know what your system is doing at a glance.
- Easy to read digital display makes it simple to program and monitor your equipment.
- In-cab visual and audible alarms lets the operator know your equipment needs attention. Or set up a remote audible alarm to alert service or maintenance staff.
- Protection Grade IP54.