- U-shaped jaws provide enhanced visibility and more working space
- Holds work in proper alignment
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- Length: 9″ / 225mm
- Jaw Capacity: 70mm / 2-3/4″
The Vise-Grip Locking Tool was invented in the 1924 by a blacksmith in a small town of DeWitt, Nebraska. William Petersen was a Danish immigrant who invented the first locking pliers in his blacksmith shop, and began selling them from the back of his car to farmers and people in surrounding towns. He patented his new idea and called it Vise-Grip.
Since then, Vise-Grip has gained global brand recognition as the first choice for Locking Pliers. Innovation and quality are the core values of the Vise-Grip brand. With proven performance in every turn, these are the tools that tradesmen choose first – and pass on to the next generation.
The Vise-Grip family offers a full line of locking pliers, water pump & VDE Pliers, certified by TÜV/GS.
Vise-Grip pliers and wrenches continue to set the standard for dependability, quality, and innovation… today and tomorrow. Wherever there’s a need for a quality tool, Vise-Grip is on the job.