How to refill a cordless soldering iron or brazing torch:
- Vent Air from the soldering iron/brazing torch by pushing the nipple in the middle of the refill valve with a small screwdriver.
- Set the flame height adjuster on the lighter to the lowest level
- Shake the can of refill fluid
- Secure the tip of the refill bottle into the refill valve on the lighter. Make sure you are holding the lighter and refill bottle straight up and down. Sometimes the bottle tip does not form a secure fit with the lighter’s valve. If this is the case with the butane you have selected, there are tip adapters available.
- Push and hold the refill bottle against the refill valve until the torch is full. It should only take a few seconds.