19 TOOLS INCLUDE:
- Needlenose Pliers – Perfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces.
- Regular Pliers – Conveniently hold and manipulate items.
- Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters – Easily cut through regular and light-gauge wire with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters – Easily cut through electrical hard wires with this replaceable, edge-retaining tool.
- Stranded-wire Cutters – Cut bundled or wrapped small gauge wire without crushing them.
- Electrical Crimper – Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- Wire Stripper – Safely strip multiple gauges and types of wire.
- 420HC Knife – A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- 420HC Serrated Knife – A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fibre.
- Saw – Quickly and easily saw through tough materials with this open-toothed tool.
- Awl w/ Thread Loop – Puncture tough materials to create or enlarge holes and sew with the loop.
- Ruler (9 in | 22 cm) – A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimetres, up to 9 inches or 22 centimetres.
- Can Opener – Safely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations.
- Bottle Opener – A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favourite beverage.
- Wood/Metal File – Precisely file and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces.
- Phillips Screwdriver – Tighten or loosen Phillips head screws.
- Large Screwdriver – Tighten and loosen larger flat-headed screws.
- Medium Screwdriver – Tighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws.
- Small Screwdriver –Tighten and loosen small flathead screws.
- All Locking Features
All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Lanyard Ring
This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it’s dropped.
|Primary Blade Length:||3.2 in | 8.13 cm|
|Closed Length:||4.5 in | 11.5 cm|
|Weight:||9.6 oz | 272.15 g|
Be the first to review “Leatherman Supertool 300”