Unit 147 Ashbourne Industrial Estate
Weekdays: 8:30 - 5:30pm
(Fridays close at 5:00pm)
Saturday: 9:00am - 1pm
Open through lunch
Closed Bank Holidays
Closed Saturday of a Bank Holiday Weekend
We will close Saturday 22nd of December at 1:00pm
We will reopen Wednesday 2nd of January at 8:30am
All orders placed before 3pm Friday 21st will be shipped same day. Please contact us to confirm stock. All items will be shipped An Post express, although HLS cannot guarantee next day delivery. Please order early to avoid disappointment.
Any orders placed after 3pm Friday 21st will ship January 2nd
- Take the M2 Dual Carriageway towards Ashbourne/Derry. Continue along the dual carriageway until it ends, (approximately 16.5KM).
- At the end of the M2 you will reach a roundabout. The Marriott/Pillo Hotel Roundabout.
- Take the 3rd exit towards Ashbourne.
- At the first set of traffic lights turn right.
- Take the 3rd turn on the left into Ashbourne Industrial Estate.
- HLS can be found on the right corner of the first crossroads in the Estate.
- Take the N3 towards Navan and continue for approximately 10km.
- Turn off the M3 at exit 5 for Fairyhouse and Ratoath.
- At the first roundabout over the motorway take the 3rd exit; at the second roundabout immediately after take the first exit; and at the 3rd roundabout you arrive at take the 3rd exit. At all roundabouts follow signs for Ratoath.
- Continue into Ratoath village and immediately after Ratoath National School is the first junction with traffic lights. Take a right at these lights.
- Follow this road until you come to a roundabout and take the 2nd exit.
- Immediately after the roundabout take the first turn on the left.
- Follow this road for 3km
- After you go over the Motorway you will come to the “Saica Pack” factory take the first right after the Saica Pack entrance into Ashbourne Industrial Estate
- HLS can be found on the right corner of the first crossroads in the Estate
Have a virtual walk around our shop. Click anywhere on the floor with your mouse to walk there. Click and hold the mouse, then move the mouse to look around.