Not all sprayers are created equal. Only Graco’s SaniSpray HP sprayers are designed and built specifically to be compatible with your sanitising and disinfecting chemicals and apply with maximum efficiency.
The New SaniSpray HP way
Consistent coverage from edge to edge
- Maxpower Motor & Advantage Drive is a dependable motor with spark-free operation provides ability to spray alcohol-based (flammable) chemicals
- Spray from any container allowing extended spraying without refills.
- Roll & Go cart design easily move sprayer and chemical bucket together.
- Endurance Pump with Proconnect for greater reliability and long life.
- Full range control delivers either complete coverage on specific objects or fine spray within an area
- Ready to spray out of the box with everything you need—just add disinfectant and get to work
- 2x Lightweight Sanispray HP Guns allows products to be applied faster to speed up disinfection process
- Reverse-A-Clean (RAC) X LP Tips give a choice of 12 RAC X spray tips to meet your coating’s dwell time and atomization requirements. 3 sizes included: 617, 619, 621
|Max Flow (Fl Oz/Min)||130 (3.8 L/Min)|
|Max Tip Size||0.031 in|
|Pressure Range (Bar)||Adjustable 0-69 Bar|
|Particle Size*||Adjustable Particle Size: Fine Mist to Coarse Spray|
|Capacity||Use ANY Container|
|Power Source||Corded, 230V CEE
Corded, 110V UK
|Weekly Usage||380 Liters or less|
To avoid transmission of infectious germs, SaniSpray HP sprayers are not returnable, are not serviceable at distributors or service centers. User repair is available under warranty
- 2x SaniSpray HP Gun
- 2x 1/4 in x 15 m BlueMax II Hose
- 2x 1/8 in x 1.4 m BlueMax II Whip Hose
- 6x Spray Tips (RAC X LP 515, RAC X LP 617, RAC X LP 619)
- 2x 40cm Tip Extension
- Compatible with Non-alcohol-based Disinfectants (Aldehydes, Phenols, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach), Peroxyacetic Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, Hypochlorous Acid)
- Compatible with Alcohol-based (Flammable) Disinfectants (Ethanol, Isopropanol).
- Consult with your material manufacturer to confirm spray application, equipment compatibility and safe usage procedures.