Sonis® 2 Adjustable Ear Defenders 31dB SNR
The Sonis® range has been stylishly designed with a traffic light colour code for easy identification. Materials have been chosen for both performance and comfort for extended periods of use.
Features & Benefits
– The Sonis® range of ear defenders have been designed by the JSP R&D team. Working with a leading UK acoustic engineering research facility they have developed an ear defender range that peaks at an unbeaten 37 SNR.
– The over-moulded headband has a built in comfort area with ventilation. The headband force and the cushion surface area work together to provide optimum cushion pressure and comfort.
– Sonis® cups can be coloured to meet a corporate identity. They can also be printed with a company logo for improved brand recognition and to discourage theft. MOQ’s apply.
Adjustable Steel Arms
– To facilitate even distribution of pressure the wearer can tilt and adjust the position of the earcup for optimum comfort and fit.
– The headband is manufactured from TPE, making it easy to wipe clean. The sealing rings are easy to replace. Hygiene kits are available for each model.
– The Sonis® range is available with extra visibility cups and a reflective headband for added low light protection.
Yellow – Medium Attenuation Medium Cup 107-111 dB
Sonis® 2 Adjustable Ear Defenders 31dB SNR can be used for the following activities but not limited to –
- Substantial Industrial Noise
- Construction & Agricultural Machinery
- Road Works