- 12-ounce / 407 gram
- 100% cotton sandstone duck shell
- Quilted flannel lining in body
- Quilted nylon lining in sleeves
- Hood with adjustable draw cord closure
- Two inside pockets
- Two large lower front pockets
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband
- Triple stitched main seams
Colour: Carhartt Brown
In 1889, Carhartt Inc. was established in Detroit, Michigan by Hamilton Carhartt. Today, the company remains privately held by the Carhartt family to ensure its founder’s mission is carried through in every garment it produces.
For 125 years, Carhartt had delivered best-in-class enduring apparel that respects the hard-earned dollars of America’s hardworking people. Known for rugged construction, innovative design and exceptional standards of quality, durability and comfort, Carhartt work wear has become a legend among America’s skilled tradesmen and craftsmen.
“Carhartt goods are not cheap from the dollars and cents point of view, but when wear, service, and satisfaction are taken into consideration, they are indeed the best value in the world.”