- Relaxed Fit, Sits slightly below the waist
- 9.25-ounce / 314 gram, 100% cotton ripstop fabric
- Relaxed-fitting seat and thighs
- High tenacity nylon lined front ledge- and back pockets
- High tenacity nylon double knees with secure knee pockets
- Large capacity cargo pocket with mobile phone pocket
- Ruler pocket · Removable nylon snap on utility pocket
- Left-leg hammer loop
- Triple stitched main seams
In 1889, Carhartt Inc. was established in Detroit, Michigan by Hamilton Carhartt. Today, the company remains privately held by the Carhartt family to ensure its founder’s mission is carried through in every garment it produces.
For 125 years, Carhartt had delivered best-in-class enduring apparel that respects the hard-earned dollars of America’s hardworking people. Known for rugged construction, innovative design and exceptional standards of quality, durability and comfort, Carhartt work wear has become a legend among America’s skilled tradesmen and craftsmen.
“Carhartt goods are not cheap from the dollars and cents point of view, but when wear, service, and satisfaction are taken into consideration, they are indeed the best value in the world.”