- RELAXED FIT 10.5-ounce / 356 gram
- 50% cotton/50% polyester blend shell
- Brushed for extra softness
- Sherpa lined body and hood
- Nylon taffeta sleeve lining
- Antique nickel front zipper
- Two front hand warmer pockets
- Interior cell phone pocket
- Stretchable, elastane reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Carhartt label sewn on pocket
- Slate Heather fiber content 55% cotton/45% polyester
In 1889, Carhartt Inc. was established in Detroit, Michigan by Hamilton Carhartt. Today, the company remains privately held by the Carhartt family to ensure its founder’s mission is carried through in every garment it produces.
For 125 years, Carhartt had delivered best-in-class enduring apparel that respects the hard-earned dollars of America’s hardworking people. Known for rugged construction, innovative design and exceptional standards of quality, durability and comfort, Carhartt work wear has become a legend among America’s skilled tradesmen and craftsmen.
“Carhartt goods are not cheap from the dollars and cents point of view, but when wear, service, and satisfaction are taken into consideration, they are indeed the best value in the world.”