These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power – high light output for every situation
- Low Power – economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Mid Power – medium light output for every situation
How to switch these Led Lensers on:
- End Cap Switch – a switch on the end of the light (end cap)
That special something about this Led Lenser:
- Focus Lock – fixes the present degree of focus in place
Safety features of this Led Lenser:
- IPX4 – Protection against water splashing from any direction
- IP5X – Protection against dust
Full control over your power status:
- Low Battery Warning – it warns you when the battery is low
- Charge Indicator – it shows the current charge status of the battery
By using rechargeable batteries, you’re not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
Smart Light Technology
This innovation turns a Led Lenser into your personal lighting tool: Using a microcontroller you can program your individual range of functions with different touch and switch combinations. That way you always have the optimal light function on hand.
Advanced Focus System
Galileo swore by the power of lenses, Newton swore by reflectors. We have simply combined the two technologies – but better than anyone before. The result: Our patented3 Advanced Focus System (AFS), which allows a seamless transition from homogeneous low beam to sharply focused high beam. The efficiency of the AFS even has experts enthralled.
When focusing or defocusing the flashlight or headlamp, the reflector lens moves in relation to the LED. To ensure this process is as quick and ergonomic as possible we developed Rapid Focus: a single-hand mechanism that allows the light beam to be adjusted as fast as lightning.
Floating Charge System
Charge weightlessly: With the Floating Charge System which is suitable for wall installations, the light seems to float in its mount and can be put into action in just one hand movement. Apart from charging via a USB interface (5 volts, min. 500 mA required) on PCs, etc, the system can also be plugged into regular sockets or cigarette lighters in cars using adaptors.
- LED Configuration: 1 x Xtreme LED
- Luminosity: MAX 1000 lm – MIN 20 lm
- Lighting Range: MAX 210 m – MIN 40 m
- Battery Duration: MAX 40 h – MIN 2 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery: 1 x 18650 3.7V
- Battery Capacity: 9.25 Wh
- Water Resistance: IPX4
- dust resistance: IP5X
- Rechargeable: Yes
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused): 158 mm
- Head Diameter: 37 mm
- Weight: 210 g