Why Sanispray HP?
Not all sprayers are created equal. Only Graco’s SaniSpray HP sprayers are designed and built specifically to be compatible with your sanitising and disinfecting chemicals and apply with maximum efficiency.
The New SaniSpray HP way
Consistent coverage from edge to edge
- Easy to carry. Carry sprayer and material together—lid prevents splashes and spills while carrying
- Powerful DC motor with spark arrestor provides ability to spray alcohol-based (flammable) chemicals
- Pour & Go 5.7 litre hopper delivers extended spray time along with self-contained portability
- ProExchange Pump for greater reliability and long life. Eliminates downtime with quick, no-tools pump replacement on-the-job
- Full range control delivers either complete coverage on specific objects or fine spray within an area
- Ready to spray out of the box with everything you need—just add disinfectant and get to work
- Lightweight Sanispray HP Gun allows products to be applied faster to speed up disinfection process
- Reverse-A-Clean (RAC) X LP Tips give a choice of 12 RAC X spray tips to meet your coating’s dwell time and atomization requirements. 3 sizes included: 515, 617, 619
|Max Flow (Fl Oz/Min)||65 (1.9 L/Min)|
|Max Tip Size||0.023 in|
|Pressure Range (Bar)||Adjustable 0-69 Bar|
|Particle Size*||Adjustable Particle Size: Fine Mist to Coarse Spray|
|Capacity||Pour and Go 5.7L Hopper|
|Power Source||Corded, 230V CEE|
Corded, 230V IT, DK, CH, UK
|Weekly Usage||190 Liters or less|
To avoid transmission of infectious germs, SaniSpray HP sprayers are not returnable, are not serviceable at distributors or service centers. User repair is available under warranty
- SaniSpray HP Gun
- 1/4 in x 15 m BlueMax II Hose
- 1/8 in x 1.4 m BlueMax II Whip Hose
- 3x Spray Tips (RAC X LP 515, RAC X LP 617, RAC X LP 619)
- 40cm Tip Extension
- Storage Plug
- Storage Bag
- Compatible with Non-alcohol-based Disinfectants (Aldehydes, Phenols, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach), Peroxyacetic Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, Hypochlorous Acid)
- Compatible with Alcohol-based (Flammable) Disinfectants (Ethanol, Isopropanol).
- Consult with your material manufacturer to confirm spray application, equipment compatibility and safe usage procedures.