- 2x LiHD 5.5Ah
- ASC 30 – 36 V Charger
- Metaloc II Case
Comes with a free Metabo metaloc carry case, this sturdy box makes for extremely safe storage of your power tools.
- A very carefully thought out box system that will ensure you always have the correct accessory with the right tool.
- Each tool comes with its own customly formed inlay for secure storage for the main power tool as well as accessories.
- The Metaloc boxes can be stacked and clipped together, carried or wheeled
- The Metaloc stays in shape even at extreme temperatures (-40°C to +90ºC)
Metabo are so confident in their build quality and long battery life that they offer a 3 year warranty on all machines and batteries!
*product must be registered at www.metabo-service.com within 4 weeks of purchase.
Metabo LiHD Battery Pack Technology
LiHD 5.5Ah and LiHD 6.2Ah battery packs always deliver a user benefit when used in high demanding applications where peak performance is required, best suited to all cordless machines with high current requirements such as angle grinders, Inox machines, Mitre saws, circular saws and sabre saws; but also with LTX class drills/screwdrivers and combi drills and demanding application areas.
The LiHD battery pack delivers sufficient output for any mid range applications while providing a real ergonomic benefit compared to a standard (twin row) 3.0Ah or 4.0Ah battery pack.
Comparable to compact 2.0Ah battery pack in terms of size and weight but with significantly higher efficiency and run time, best suited to drill/screwdrivers, combi drills, impact drivers and wrenches, hammer drills and jigsaws.
Revolutinary LiHD high-performance cells: Completely new electromechanical design with significantly stronger conductors, which in combination with more active material, permit a
- significant increase in the accessible power output
- resulting in more usable energy for you
Massive power rails capable of handling high currents, enlarged contact and cell connectors made from a special CU alloy, conduct the current with reduced losses.
Increased run time thanks to:
- An increase in active cell material
- High-quality materials (silver and copper) in combination with stronger conductors – this permits a more efficient energy flow
for highest performance, gentle efficient charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life
Electronic Single Cell Protection
Protects each and every battery cell from discharging completely while working, and from overcharging during the charging process.