- Compact cordless impact driver for tough applications
- High torque machine with low kick-back torque
- Three speed/torque levels for varied ranges of applications
- Integrated working light to illuminate the work site
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability
- With handy belt hook and bit case, can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life.
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
Powerful LTX Class motor using 4-pole design and rare earth magnets for the ultimate strength and 75% better efficiency
- Type of battery pack Li-ion
- Battery voltage 18 V
- Idle revolution 0 – 2.500 /min
- Idling speed level 1 0 – 1.000 /min
- Maximum impact rate 3.300 /min
- Maximum impact rate level 1 2.100 /min
- Maximum torque 150 Nm
- Maximum torque level 1 75 Nm
- Bit retainer Hexagon recess 1/4″ (6.35 mm)
- Weight (including battery pack) 1,6 kg
- SSW18 LTX 200 Body
- Belt hook with bit case
- Metaloc Case and Insert
- NB. This is a body only set NO batteries are provided
Comes with a free Metabo metaloc carry case, this sturdy box makes for extremely safe storage of your power tools.
- A very carefully thought out box system that will ensure you always have the correct accessory with the right tool.
- Each tool comes with its own customly formed inlay for secure storage for the main power tool as well as accessories.
- The Metaloc boxes can be stacked and clipped together, carried or wheeled
- The Metaloc stays in shape even at extreme temperatures (-40°C to +90ºC)
Metabo are so confident in their build quality and long battery life that they offer a 3 year warranty on all machines and batteries! *product must be registered at www.metabo-service.com within 4 weeks of purchase.