- Particularly suitable for a variety of industrial and civil engineering applications that work under severe conditions e.g. heavy loads and high temperatures.
- Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use a pneumatic pump system or cartridges.
- Very good resistance to high loads and repeated shock loadings.
- Excellent themal stability and reversibility.
- Good behaviour in presence of water.
- Very good adhesion to metals.
- Excellent pumpability due to the grease structure.
- COPAL MS 2 does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
- ISO 6743-9: L-XBDEB 2
- DIN 51502: KPF2N-20
Grease Cartridge Compatibility
|Typical Characteristics||Methods||Units||Copal MS2|
|NLGI grade||ASTM D 217/DIN 51 818||2|
|Operating temperature range||°C||- 20 to 150|
|Penetration at 25°C||ASTM D 217/DIN51 818||0.1 mm||265-295|
|Four ball weld load||DIN 51 350-4||daN||320-340|
|Anti-rust performance SKF- EMCOR||DIN 51 802/IP220/NFT 60-135/ISO 11007||rating||0-0|
|Dropping point||IP 396/DIN ISO 2176||°C||>250|
|Kinematic viscosity of the base oil at 40°C||ASTM D 445/DIN 51 562-1/ISO 3104/IP71||1 mm²/s (cSt)||165|