Nevastane XS 80 Food Grade Grease Advantages
- Thanks to its very sophisticated formula and performance reserves, NEVASTANE XS 80 meets the most stringent industrial requirements.
- NEVASTANE XS 80 assures long machine life while reducing contamination problems as required by the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System (HACCP).
- Excellent thermal stability. It regains its original texture after cooling to ambient temperature.
- Remarkable load resistance thanks to its naturally high extreme pressure and anti-wear properties.
- Extraordinary water resistance, no significant loss of consistency is observed even with high amounts of water entering the grease. Resitant to food acids and alkalis.
- Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion properties thanks to the very nature of the calcium sulfonates, also in the presence of salt water.
Nevastane XS 80 Food Grade Grease Specifications
- NEVASTANE XS 80 is formulated in accordance with US FDA Regulation 21 CFR, 178.3570.
- NEVASTANE XS 80 is NSF H1 registered: No 147140 and ISO 21469 certified.
|Typical Characteristics||Methods||Units||Nevastane XS80|
|NLGI grade||ASTM D 217/DIN 51 818||-||1 - 2|
|Operating temperature range||°C||- 55 to 150|
|Penetration at 25°C||ASTM D 217/DIN51 818||0.1 mm||280 - 310|
|Four ball weld load||ASTM D 2596||kgf||620|
|Anti-rust performance SKF- EMCOR||DIN 51 802/IP220/NFT 60-135/ISO 11007||Rating||0 - 0|
|Flow pressure 1400 mbar||DIN 51805||°C (mbar)||< -55 ( 1385)|
|Dropping point||IP 396/NFT 60 102C||°C||> 300|
|Kinematic viscosity of the base oil at 40°C||ASTM D 445/DIN 51 562-1/ISO 3104/ IP71||mm²/s (cSt)||80|