Suitable as general purpose grease for industrial applications requiring a NLGI 2 grade.
Extreme Pressure grease.
Advantages of Finol Total Multi Grease EP2
- Because of its true Multi Purpose character Finol Total Multi Grease EP2 may replace a wide range of greases, allowing stock rationalization and simplification of maintenance. Forms a durable lubrication film, resulting in reduction of maintenance and down-time costs.
- Miscible with most other conventional soap greases.
- Excellent mechanical stability avoiding ejection or loss of consistency during operation.
- Excellent adhesion to metal.
- Good thermal stability, leading to high resistance to temperature variations.
- Finol Total Multi Grease EP2 does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
Specifications for Finol Total Multi Grease EP2
- Conforms to ISO 6743-9: L-CBCEB 2
- Conforms to DIN 51 502: KP2K -25
|Characteristics||Test Method||Units||Multi Complex EP2|
|Soap/Thickner||Lithium / Calcium|
|NLGI Grade||ASTM D 217/DIN 51 818||2|
|Operating Temperature Range||°C||-25 to 120|
|Penetration at 25°C||ASTM D 217/DIN 51 818||0.1mm||265-295|
|Four Ball Weld Load||DIN 51 350-4||daN||260-280|
|Anti-rust Perfomance SKF-EMCOR||DIN 51 802/IP220/NFT 60-135/ISO 11007||Rating||0-0|
|Dropping Point||IP 396/DIN ISO 2176||°C||>185|
|Kinematic Viscosity of the base oil at 40°C||ASTM D 445/DIN 51 562-1/ISO 3104/IP71||mm2/s (cSt)||150|