The DEVIL 40 is a self-priming volumetric rotary vane type electric pump for diesel fuel transfer, equipped with a By-Pass valve.
Powerful, reliable and economical, they are available with 12 and 24 Volt DC motors with 180 ° and 360 ° connections.
Thanks to their compactness, ease of installation, reliability and safety, these pumps are used as primary equipment on earth-moving machines and to equip mobile distributors on vehicles or construction sites.
- Pump body structure in cast iron with anti-corrosion treatment and finishing paint.
- Vane type pump with sintered rotor and acetal resin vanes.
- By-pass valve incorporated in the pump body.
- DC motor, brushes with permanent magnet stator.
- Motor protection IP55.
- Use in intermittent service with a 30 min work cycle.
- Support bracket for pump fixing.
DEVIL 40 model with 360 ° connections:
- 12 Volt with 3/4 ”threaded connections on the pump body.
- Flow rate: 46 l / min
- Absorption: 15A