A strong concentrated universal cleaner for use in all kinds of cooling systems in which water based cooling liquids are used. Due to its alcaline composition it removes fast and efficiently corrosion, salts and crystals that sludge the cooling systems.
When used correctly, Novaflush Radiator is completely safe for synthetic materials, rubber, copper, aluminum and cast iron. Novaflush Radiator removes fixed deposits and promotes therefore considerably the circulation in the cooling system.
Why use Novaflush Radiator?
- prevents sludging of the cooling system by removing corrosion, salts and crystals
- removes jammed residues
Fast and easy to use and is recommended before using Novastop Radiator, especially in case of older cars.
- Set temperature control to maximum.
- Drain the fluid.
- Fill the system halfway with water.
- Pour Novaflush Radiator into the system.
- Top up with water to prescribed level.
- Allow the engine to idle for 30 minutes and then at increased speed for 5 minutes.
- Allow engine to cool, drain contaminated coolant, flush with water and refill with pure liquid.
- Appearance (at 20°C): liquid.
- Odour: characteristic.
- pH: 11.3
- Boiling point/boiling range: 100°C.
- Vapour pressure (at 20°C): 23 hPa.
- Relative density (at 20°C): 1,2.
- Water solubility: complete.
- Viscosity (at 20°C): 0,001.
- Shelf life: 36 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.
Be the first to review “Novaflush Radiator – Concentrated Cooling System Cleaner”