Irwin Vise-Grip Locking Chain Clamp is made of high grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
Irwin VIS20R is design to adjust easy and quickly with a ratchet action. It holds and locks around any shape or size. This can be use also for holding odd shapes during welding and fabricating or removing components which are difficult to shift.
- Adjusts quickly for ratchet action in either direction
- Wide variety of uses
- Chain holds and locks around any shape or size ideal for awkwardly shaped pieces
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work
- Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- High-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Guarded release trigger quickly unlocks and protects from accidental release
- Length: 225mm (9 in)
- Supplied with a 450mm (18 inch) chain.