Available in 0.5L and 250ML Aerosol can
Polytrol is a deep penetrating oil which restores the original colour and appearance of dull or tarnished plastics, gelcoats, metals, and other surfaces.
It penetrates the surface, re-wetting the pigments to restore their lustre and colour which has been lost through exposure to sunlight, rain, and pollution and it also gives corrosion protection. When used on tarnished metals, it brings back the shine and gives long-term protection against corrosion.
Simple to apply using a cloth or soft brush, it’s ready to wipe off in just 10 minutes! It can be used on both horizontal and vertical surfaces and can even be used on fibreglass (GRP). Polytrol dries to a tough and long-lasting flexible finish which does not leave a film – so it won’t peel or flake.
Polytrol is now available in a handy 250ml spray can, great for quick application and difficult to reach areas. Please see the directions for use to find out how to apply it.
Ideal Uses for Polytrol Colour Restorer
- Brightening faded car bumpers
- Reviving the gelcoat on your boat
- Restoring the shine to metal fixtures
- Rejuvenating flat or chalky paint dulled by weathering
- Brightening the surface of tiles in stone, terracotta, marble, slate, etc.
- Reviving the colour of faded garage doors