Ruko TC Rotary Burr 10 Piece Set includes high quality tungsten carbide rotary burrs that provide maximum cutting edge stability along with a high tenacity of the cutting edge.
Cross toothing provides high cutting cutting capacity, allowing easier cutting of materials that are usually difficult to cut.
One 6.0mm Diameter and 12.0mm Diameter of each shape:
- 2 TC Rotary Burrs Shape A Cylinder (ZYA) with end toothing
- 2 TC Rotary Burrs Shape C Oval (WRC)
- 2 TC Rotary Burrs Shape G Tree (SPG)
- 2 TC Rotary Burrs Shape F Ball Nose Tree (RBF)
- 2 TC Rotary Burrs Shape D Ball (KUD)
- High-alloy steels
- Non-rusting steels
- Acid-resistant steels
- Heat-resistant steels
- Diecasts and plastics
Can be used to debur, break edges, trim, process welding seams and process surfaces.
- CT 4 toothing
- Bright Surface
Be the first to review “Ruko TC Rotary Burr 10 Piece Set”