Procrop Ireland Limited t/a HLS is a leading engineering & industrial supplies company incorporated in Ireland. Procrop Ireland Limited t/a HLS provides an online store whereby our customers can order products online.
Our registered office is Unit 147 Ashbourne Industrial Estate, Ashbourne, Co. Meath.
H.L.S is a trading name of Procrop Ireland Limited and is registered in Ireland with company registration number 190664.
How we will handle your information
When you use this site some of our services may require further details, for example, when using the Check and Purchase Services, this may require further information in order for us to contact you when your order is ready to be purchased.
We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- To administer our website services
- For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We would like to keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) by any of the following methods:
- telephone (including automated calls)
- SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging
- or otherwise (including products and services of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information about such products and services, please tick the opt-out box provided when we collect your details.
- To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
How we will protect your information
Usernames and Passwords are encrypted and stored in a secure database.We understand the sensitive data you provide us with & will always protect your privacy.
In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
According to the Directive 2009/136/EC according to article 5 (3):
“Member States shall ensure that the storing of information, or the gaining of access to information already stored, in the terminal equipment of a subscriber or user is only allowed on condition that the subscriber or user concerned has given his or her consent, having been provided with clear and comprehensive information, in accordance with Directive 95/46/EC, inter alia, about the purposes of the processing. This shall not prevent any technical storage or access for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary in order for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide the service.”
Disclosure of Your Information
We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
- Agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs;
- To other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions.
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
In carrying out the activities specified in this section, we will not transfer user data outside the European Economic Area. We take steps to ensure that your information will be afforded the same level of protection as that required of us under applicable Ireland data protection legislation.
This may include, for example, remembering your postcode for you so you don’t have to re-enter it every time you check the stock levels for an item you are interested in. In addition, cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website.
1) Geotargeting cookies
Completely anonymous and identifies the country that the user comes from.
2) Third party cookies
Social media sharing buttons (e.g. Tweet Share, Facebook, Google+ etc)
3) Registration Cookies
These cookies identify on which account the user is signed in with. Also it enables the use of other server-side technologies such as sessions.
4) Google Analytics cookies
They are also completely anonymous as they do not recognise the true identity of the user. These cookies are solely used to collect information on how users use the website, which pages they use more often, from which country they come etc.
We are required to provide you with clear and comprehensive information about the cookies which we use on the site and to obtain your consent to the use of the cookies. In order to comply with these requirements we have prepared a cookies policy setting out information about cookies, detailing the cookies we use and providing information on how to manage cookies on your computer.
The information collected via cookies on our website does not recognise the true identity of the visitor
We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to access personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a small fee. Requests should be directed to the address below. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us (see details below).
Please be aware that our site may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
How can I get my name removed from the HLS Tools Store mailing list?
If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word ‘remove’ in the subject line and the email address that you wish to be removed within the email, you also can unsubscribe via our website by clicking the unsubscribe button.
Please note that it may take up to 28 days to action your request.
Procrop Ireland Limited t/a HLS
Unit 147, Ashbourne Industrial Estate, Ashbourne, Co Meath.