Trade Counter Salesperson
HLS are looking for someone with a passion for engineering to join our sales team
The right candidate will be required to meet customers that visit the trade counter and showroom and provide expert knowledge and an outstanding customer service. You will need to be friendly, enthusiastic and eager to provide an outstanding customer service experience. An outgoing personality and a willingness to learn are essential for this opportunity.
- Service customers both face to face at our trade counter as well as over phone/email.
- Improving and maintaining our retail showroom.
- Processing and picking customer orders
- Knowledge of, or a background in engineering, agriculture or a similar trade.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Previous retail/trade experience while not essential would be advantageous
This is a permanent and Full-Time position
Job is based in Ashbourne co. Meath
HLS is a leading engineering & industrial supplies company in Ireland based in County Meath. We sell from our premises in Ashbourne Co. Meath and online at www.hls.ie
We supply engineering and Industrial Supplies, Professional Hand and Power Tools, Workwear and PPE, Pneumatics, Hydraulic. Our customers range from self-employed tradesmen to Ireland’s largest manufacturing companies.
Agricultural mechanic or construction plant fitter
HLS are a leading provider and installer of automatic lubrication equipment to many industries including food, cement, mining, quarry, agricultural, manufacturing etc.
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced mechanically qualified person to join our busy service & installation team.
The ideal candidate will preferably be trained as an agricultural mechanic or construction plant fitter,
- Have a full clean driving licence,
- Be able to work as part of a team and on their own intuitive,
- Be able to communicate effectively with customers and work colleagues.